Tour à bois professionnel monophasé - HolzProfi MC0910
This lathe is for the confirmed turner.
- This lathe is for the confirmed turner.
- The cast iron bench eliminates all vibrations during work, even on parts with high unbalance.
- The speeds are electronically variable from 50 to 3890 rpm and the 5 pulleys are there to guarantee the right torque at the right speed.
- On the headstock, the locking is by heavy eccentric and the shaft pierces through (CM2 bore).
- The fixed spindle shaft also pierces through (bore CM2).
- The 4 maintenance-free ball bearing assembly allows you to handle heavy loads as well as high rotation speeds.
- The steel base with seat on the ground allows a better stability.
- Threaded shaft in M33 x 3,5.
- Supplied with original flywheel, screw plate, drive shoe and counter rotating tip.
- Delivered with original turning device, tool holder support.
4 314,90 €
|Height of the point above the bench||260|
|Max diameter of the piece||520|
|Maximum diameter of the part in external turning||760|
|Change of rotation speeds||Electronic variable and 5 steps|
|RPM speed ranges||50-510 / 90-910 / 170 1740 / 290-2900 / 390-3890|
|Race of the mobile doll||100|
|Hole diameter in the spindle||15|
|Dimensions of the tool holders||300 and 150|
|230V / 50Hz motor power||1.1kw / 2CV|